Western India Regional Council of
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

(Setup by an Act of Parliament)

Chairman Message


Manish Gadia

CA. Manish Gadia

- Chairman

Dear Professional Colleagues,

“If you are the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”

Chartered Accountants are the 1% of humanity who through their hard work and determination have risen to the top in society and the profession. We are not only guardians of capital but also givers of aid to society at large.


About WIRC

About WIRC

About WIRC

Regional Council Members

Regional Council Members

Ex-Officio Members

Ex-Officio Members

Committees

Committees

WIRC Directory

WIRC Directory

Activity Report

Activity Report

Past Chairmen

Past Chairmen

Presidents from Western Region

Presidents from Western Region

Members

Registration CPE Programmes

Registration CPE Programmes

Study Groups

Study Groups

CPE Resources

CPE Resources

WIRC Publications

WIRC Publications

Webcasts

Webcasts

Law Updates

Law Updates

Library

Library

Helpdesk

Helpdesk

Students

About WICASA

About WICASA

E-Newsletter

WICASA E-Newsletter

WICASA Community

WICASA Community

E-Sahayata

Advanced (ICITSS) MCS Course/GMCS

Student Career Counselling

CA Career Counselling Helpdesk

Students Events Registration

Students Events Registration

Downloads

Downloads

ICAI Students

ICAI Students Section

Branches & CPE POUs

Branch Contact Details

Branch Contact Details

CPE Study Circles Contact Details

CPE Study Circles Contact Details

CPE Study Circle Meetings

CPE Study Circle Meetings

CPE Chapters Contact Details

CPE Chapters Contact Details

CPE Study Groups Contact Details

CPE Study Groups Contact Details

Manual for Branch Management

Manual for Branch Management

WIRC Publications

un

E-Publication on Accounting
Standards for Non-Company Entities

View All

WIRC Newsletter

nl

September 2021

Office Bearers

  • CA. Manish Gadia

    CA. Manish Gadia

    Chairman - WIRC

View All
ICAI self service portal

ICAI Self Service Portal

Visit Site
ICAI E learning

ICAI E-learning Portal

Visit Site

35

Branches

63

Study Circle

116000+

Members

225000+

Students