We are looking for Article Assistant for assisting seniors in audit assignments undertaken by our firm.
- Assist in conducting of Statutory Audits, Internal Audits, Corporate Taxation Assignments and Business consultancy assignments.
- Manage the reports and see to it that they are accurate, to the point and made in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles or GAAP.
- Auditing is an integrated act where the financial records must be expressed in view to the organizations internal control over the financial reporting in agreement with generally accepted accounting principles or GAAP.
- Job often involves measures to confirm with industry strategies, policies regulatory guidelines and auditing standards.
- The assistant auditor helps the auditor to make reports which confirm with the company standards, corporate policies, accouting and auditing standards and applicable laws.
- Coordinate the activities with the staff and the senior auditor concerned.
- Help in preparation of financial statement and reports after conducting audits.
- Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheets provided and report it to the seniors for approval detect frauds and bring it to the notice of the senior auditors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have cleared CA Inter both groups.
Skill Set Required:
- Possess an eye for detail in reporting of financial audits.
- Have knowledge about accounting and auditing.
- Must be good at computing with a Team spirit with stress on providing accuracy and quality.
- Knowledge in use of software programs like MS Excel, Tally, internet etc.
- Must have good rapport and Proficient communication skills with fellow auditors as well as senior auditors.
- Comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
- Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues with every department in the company.
Interested candidates may send across their profiles on email@example.com