Arihant Capital Markets Limited is nearly a three decade-old company in the capital market and financial services arena. Arihant Capital Markets Limited has today emerged as a complete financial service company rendering entire gamut of stock broking and other financial services and operating out of over 200 cities with 1100+ investment centres and a clientele that includes a host of institutional investors, hundreds of HNIs and thousands of retail investors.
Currently we are looking for an Industrial trainee for our Merchant Banking Division. At our merchant banking division we provide Valuation, Open offer, Delisting, Buy Back, IPO, PE/VC Funding and other related services.
Skill Set: Good written English skills is a must, Well versed with preparation of PPT and working on excel, Basic understanding about interpretation of laws and regulations, Awareness about SEBI guidelines would be added advantage.
Aptitude: Must have an aptitude towards learning and willing to put in efforts for successful completion of work allocated.
Work Profile: Assistance in execution of assignments handled by Merchant Banking Division. The task will generally include the following:
- Assisting in preparation of valuation report and working on financial model.
- Collection and presentation of industry data.
- Financial analysis of the company.
- Preparing Pitch Deck for PE/VC funding.
- Assistance in Preparation of Offer documents for IPOs, Rights Issues, Takeovers, QIPs
- Others as per the requirements of the assignments
Remuneration: As per the industry standard