(1) Stamp duty Amnesty Scheme, 2019 for deficit stamped documents executed prior to 31st December, 2018 with nominal penalty of 10% is extended upto 31st Dec, 2019 and the scheme is applicable even to commercial units.
(2) On 20th August, 2019, the Urban Department has issued a notification to reduce the premium by 10% on fungible FSI and other premiums.
(3) The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 is published on 9th August, 2019 to repeal the Act of 1986. This act provides for mediation and establishes Central Consumer Protection Authority.
(4) Notification dated 1st August 2019 is published as per the directions of Supreme Court in the Civil Petition No. 558/ 2017 to take necessary actions for ULC violations.
(5) MahaREAT in the appeal to complaint No. SC10000672/691 in the matter of Geetanjali Aman Constructions Vs Hrishkesh Ramesh Paranjpee and others, held that the projects development on land less than 500 sq.meters in spite of having more than 8 units are not required to be registered with MahaRERA.